Office of Research & InnovationThe treatment will use microneedles to possibly eliminate peanut allergies.
Texas Tech University researchers may have found a way to treat the condition.
The film, which examines global climate change through soil science, is a collaborative effort between the Department of Plant and Soil Science and Texas Tech Public Media.
The grants will go toward studying various effects dogs have on behavioral and physical health of children.
The TownWave app is available through the Apple App Store and Google Play.
How Can We Help?
Developing and Submitting a Proposal
Human Research Protection Program
Disclosing an Invention
Investigator Financial Disclosure
- November 21st, 2018 Passion Helped Armando Elizalde Velazquez Deliver an Effective Message
- November 21st, 2018 Texas Tech Alumna Earns Prestigious Fellowship
- November 20th, 2018 Ashlyn Kildow Has Taken a Unique Path To College Success
- November 19th, 2018 Media, Design and Health Highlighted At Annual Arts & Humanities Research Conference
- Faculty Honored at the 2018 Celebration of Faculty Excellence in Research, Scholarship, and Creative Activity
- Texas Tech Research Showcased at TechConnect 2018
- Groundbreaking Documentary Heats Up the Climate Change Debate Across the Globe
- Guest Blog: Seeking External Funding in the Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
Have questions, comments or suggestions? Email the OR&I at firstname.lastname@example.org.